Growth Execution Analyst
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: May 20, 2020
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access provider.
We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric
work environment-ensuring that employees at the nation's best
companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare
environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help
their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at
the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary
organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of
healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience
that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of
quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and
from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people,
their families, and the organizations they work for be at their
We are looking for a Growth Execution Associate to work at our
Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a "whatever it
takes attitude" keep reading.
What You'll Do for Us:
* Own execution of a specific strategies/products in partnership
with strategy/product owners
* Analyze and interpret organizational (internal) and vendor
(external) data sets to develop trends and insights in support of
strategies. Own analysis from start to finish with minimal
* Build sophisticated financial models in support of key
* Combine and distill key information for relevant strategies -
combine data and insights to identify evolutions or changes in
strategic direction or execution.
* Oversee day to day development of owned products/strategies
execution. Establish and maintain next steps across various
workstreams and strategies.
* Assist product and strategy stakeholders to collaboratively
develop and execute, execution roadmaps, POC/pilots, and product
* Collaborate with Growth Execution Project Managers to drive day
to day completion of activities
* Ability to make strategic decisions which usher
products/strategies forward through the entire growth execution
* Define, monitor and report on POC/Pilot KPIs for Growth Execution
* Serve as key liaison between cross functional leaders to
collaborate, identify and plan effort associated with execution of
owned strategies. Additionally, identify, research, and analyze
roadblocks hindering progress. Act as the SME for internal
resources on assigned Proof of Concepts and/or Pilots.
* Support the development of presentations for executives and board
* Set up, facilitate and take notes for meetings
* Support the development of pricing and feasibility models
* Team player to assist in development of growth execution best
* Bachelor's in business, finance or other related field. MBA
* Healthcare industry experience preferred
* 3-5 years management consulting, investment banking or business
Knowledge and Skills:
* Management/strategy consulting, investment banking and/or private
equity experience preferred
* Strong communications background; ability to communicate with
What We'll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you're not an employee - you're a team member.
We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices
scattered across the country, but we're all working together to
deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their
employees and family members. We're proud of the culture we've
built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best
life - in and out of the workplace. That's why you'll find us
taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that
we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same
for ourselves. We're also not afraid to share what we're up to -
check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with
more than a paycheck (although you'll get one of those too).
Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an
equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at
our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Premise Health, Smyrna , Growth Execution Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!