Company: Benchmark Physical Therapy
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Are you looking for a position in a growing organization where
you can make a significant impact on the lives of others?
What is an Office Coordinator?
- An Office Coordinator is an entry-level office role that is
responsible for maintaining pleasant and consistent daily
operations of the clinic.
- Our Office Coordinators have excellent customer service
- Office Coordinators learn new things - a lot! The Office
Coordinator multitasks in multiple computer programs each day.
A day in the life of an Office Coordinator:
- Greets everyone who enters the clinic in a friendly and
- Schedules new referrals received by fax or by telephone from
patients, physician offices.
- Verifies insurance coverage for patients.
- Collects patient payments.
- Maintains an orderly and organized front office workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.
What experience do you need?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational detail and ability to multi task.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch
- A strong level of comfort navigating a computer and ability
learn new computer programs.
Fulltime positions include:
- Annual paid Charity Day to give back to a cause meaningful to
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term and Long-Term
- 3-week Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401K + company match
Please do not contact the clinic directly.
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our
differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our
communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to
continue to focus on diversifying every level.by Jobble
Keywords: Benchmark Physical Therapy, Smyrna , Office Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!