Senior Structural Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $125,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Tennessee based structural engineering company with expertise in
serving the architectural elements industries, designing a wide
range of projects throughout the nation.
Candidates must be a Licensed PE and experienced in preparing
drawings with AutoCAD.
This individual should also have an interest in becoming involved
with the ownership of the firm and in helping to lead the next
generation of structural professionals.
Why join us?
If you are a creative Structural Engineer with a registered PE or
SE and a Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
please apply today!
Excellent benefits and competitive salary
We have an immediate need for a Senior Structural Engineer that
brings a range of design experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage a
project with oversight from proposal phase to construction
Education And Experience
- Degreed structural engineer with PE licensure (required), or SE
- 8+ years of design and project management experience
- Design experience with buildings and/or signs or appendages on
- Comfort working with clients at all levels
- Experience with RISA and AutoCAD is required, and with REVIT is
- Work with clients to understand design constraints in any give
- Work with internal staff to ensure design is solid and
- Interest in working with a firm that has a diverse portfolio of
- Capability to design, manage projects, work with clients and do
whatever it takes to ensure client satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, And PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Solid design skills with signs and buildings
- Experience working with a wide variety of materials ranging
from wood to steel to concrete
- Comfort in working with both internal and external clients to
determine needs and ensure projects are delivered on time and in
- Drive to help a firm grow both as a contributor and as an owner
in the future
- Able to work both independently on projects, and as part of a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply'
Keywords: Jobot, Smyrna , Senior Structural Engineer, Engineering , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!