Posted on: June 17, 2022
US0060 Sysco Nashville, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe
Facility/Warehouse environment. Performs the job following
Preferred Work Methods (PWM).
- Remove all trash and debris from the warehouse and dock
- Clean up any spills of product or other foreign matter.
- Operate power scrubber, sweeper walk behind scrubber and other
- Clean warehouse walls, floors, racking, doors, etc.
- Clean facility building, grounds, lighting, parking lots,
- Sanitize restrooms, offices, break rooms, and locker
- Follow the daily schedule as assigned by the supervisor to
ensure a continuous sanitation maintenance program.
- Maintain the warehouse in a clean and safe working
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
- Previous sanitation experience within a warehouse environment,
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands and fingers with controlled dexterity to
handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is often
required to stand; walk; sit; reach; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl;
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
associates within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates
assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.Required
Keywords: Sysco, Smyrna , Sanitation Technician, Engineering , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!