Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: The Waters of Smyrna
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The Waters of Smyrna is now hiring for ADON - RN Required to
join our TEAM!!!JOB SUMMARY:
Support the Director of Nursing in planning, developing,
organizing, directing and evaluating services and activities of the
Nursing Department. Work harmoniously with other departments and
disciplines to meet facility goals while ensuring a holistic and
rehabilitative approach in assisting each Resident to attain
maximal independence. Accept supervisory responsibility of the
Nursing Department in the absence of the Director of Nursing.
- Establish and implement objectives and standards for the
Nursing Department in compliance with the current requirements of
- Evaluate and monitor Resident rounds, observation of care
- Ensure sufficient and efficient staffing levels through
training and the personnel process to meet the Resident needs daily
on a shift-to-shift basis.
- Ascertain that accurate communications regarding significant
changes in the status of Residents are expediently routed to
designated physicians and family members/legal guardian.
- Establish effective rapport with facility staff, members of
healthcare team, mangerial support, Residents, family members and
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures
- Work the floor when necessary
- Conduct monthly Consultant Compliance internal self-audits of
Quality Indicators using designed audit tools.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Unencumbered, active RN or LPN licensure in the state of
- Advanced education and/or experience in nursing
management/administration (one year experience recommended).
- Sincere desire to work with elders and others who have a
limited capacity for self-care.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job
functions with or without accommodations.
- Work with and provide care to individuals of a wide range of
personality types and maturity levels.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making
- Consistently maintain courteous, emphatic, and professional
- Maintain confidentiality of all activity, persons, and
- Communicate and comprehend orally and in writing to effectively
receive and share information as necessary to perform job
- Willing to address each Resident by his/her preferred
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work
- Knowledge of computer applications relating to job.Our Company
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, This company complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: The Waters of Smyrna, Smyrna , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!