Company: Capstone Logistics, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Shift: 1st Shift
- 5:30am - Finish
- Monday - Friday Compensation:$22 to $25 / hrProduction Manager
Nashville, TN Capstone is a leading North American supply chain
solutions partner with more than 580 operating locations,16,500
associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight
management, warehouse and distribution center support, last mile
delivery, supply chain analytics and optimization, and more. We are
uniquely positioned to help our customers reduce warehousing and
transportation costs. We have an outstanding career opportunity for
a driven, successful Supervisor/Manager with 2-5 years of
increasing management responsibility in the
distribution/transportation fields. This position offers a
competitive salary and a benefit package after 30 days. DAILY
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
- Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to
- Audit of daily labor and billing reports
- Ensure customer needs are met daily.
- Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues
- Ensure all associates follow Capstone policies and work rules
including Capstone safety work rules.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate
- Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
- Scheduling associate shifts based on customer
- Interview, hire, and train new associates.
- Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services
- Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload,
and payroll record administration according to Capstone policies
and standard operating procedures. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a
- Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L
statements; and prepare related management reports.
- Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook,
and PowerPoint PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to stand for long period of times.
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as
- Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete flooring
and in varying temperatures
- Ability to lift to 40 lbs. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third-Party experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize
assignments, and direct the workforce in an ever-changing,
- Experience with managing budgets and ability to create &
maintain various management reports.
- Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft
- Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and
subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking. This position
offers a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefit package
including 401KCapstone Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to quality through diversity. Capstone Logistics is a
Drug- Free Workplace. #CBCapstone Logistics, LLC is part of The
Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a
"Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure
industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry,
associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as
curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions
when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work
Keywords: Capstone Logistics, LLC, Smyrna , Production Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!