Posted on: September 8, 2019
What are we looking for?
Our Smyrna, TN office is looking for a Staff Performance Manager to
join their team! The SPM contributes to delivering the operating
unit's commitments by effectively managing field employees at a
Value-in-Partnering work site.
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a
manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing
services didn't understand "his world." We are a unique national
specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing
superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were
the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing
staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about
what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in
the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly
600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from
recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to
delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our
reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the
* Personifies our company at the work site.
* Nurtures, builds, and maintains strong relationships between the
client and our company.
* Anticipates staffing requirements and expectations and develops
value-added services to support changing client needs.
* Coordinates activities to fulfill client needs, including as
appropriate the recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of
individuals for assignment.
* Maintains all support functions for field employees at client
site, including but not limited to timekeeping system, payroll and
attendance reports, invoicing, productivity reports, field employee
orientations and performance evaluations, and exit interviews.
* Attends and participates in internal training programs when
* Makes frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation
of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety,
and environmental compliance.
* Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and
cooperation and a culture of workplace safety.
* Manages field employee employment at the site, including
coaching, counseling, and removal from assignment.
* Facilitates on-site events for field employees on site, including
but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety
awareness programs, and co-sponsored social events.
* Facilitates the initial treatment and reporting of workers'
compensation incidents at the site.
* Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management
concerning status of account
* Documents all transactions thoroughly, as required by branch
model and brand SOP's.
* Participates in scheduled service reviews at client site.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Exceptional communication skills required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* High levels of motivation and self-direction
* Ability to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
* Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a
* Ability to work alone and keep motivated, as well as with a
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel
One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who
share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in
challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is
team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We
consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep
our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates-
Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At
EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and
prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays,
flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
Keywords: EmployBridge, Smyrna , Onsite Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!