Emergency Room Nurse
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
StoneCrest Medical Center- Nashville, TN Emergency Room Registered
Nurse (ER RN) Full Time Nights 7PM-7AM, rotating weekends Member of
the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we re committed to the care and
improvement of human life. For us, it's all about people. Here at
HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees,
and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry
leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your
personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000
volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to
awards of recognition including being named a World s Most Admired
Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with
many different career options and a people-focused culture? You ve
come to the right place. HCA at a glance A few of the benefits we
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Student Loan Forgiveness & Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- 401k (3-9% match based on tenure)
- Extended Family Leave Program
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility: TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford
County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital
offers complete medical care for adults and children, including
emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology,
orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology
services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more
than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near
the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing
quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort
in our modern facility. About this opportunity: The Registered
Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope of the
Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication
in daily practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic environment.
Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs
of the patient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
interdisciplinary approach. Participates in performance improvement
activities. Provides care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospital s mission and vision statement.
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork. Qualifications:
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
- ACLS Required within 6 months
- PALS Required within 6 months
- CPI Training & Certification required within 6 months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You are
encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: care unit, domiciliary, intensive, intensive
care unit, mhb, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registed, staff nurse,
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!