Cath Lab Nurse
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: January 8, 2020
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Registered Nurse - Cardiac Cath Lab
Working full time - scheduled days will vary and call with weekends
will be required
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a World s Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are
you looking for an employer with many different career options and
a people-focused culture? You ve come to the right place. HCA at a
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly serves Rutherford County
Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109 bed hospital offers
complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
About this opportunity:
- Direct patient carewithin the scope of the Registered Nurse
- Utilizes therapeuticcommunication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safetherapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursingproblems as they relate to the individual
needs of the patient.
- Plans individualizedpatient care utilizing an interdisciplinary
- Participates inperformance improvement activities.
- Provides care andcoordinates participation that fosters the
goals of the hospital s mission andvision
If you find this opportunity compelling,we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you arehighly qualified you
will hear from one of our managers. We are activelyinterviewing so
We are an equal opportunity employer andvalue diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians and other employees.
- Cath lab or critical care experience required
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX Notice Our Company s
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here .For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-###-#### option 1. Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn,
coronary, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical,
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Cath Lab Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!