RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Medical Surgical Nurse
Posted on: February 8, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Registered Nurse - Medical / Surgical
Working Full time nights (7p-7a) with rotating weekends
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and
improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that
caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we
serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction
scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth,
and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide
annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including
being named a Worlds Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are
you looking for an employer with many different career options and
a people-focused culture? Youve come to the right place. HCA at a
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- New Extended Family Leave
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center proudly serves Rutherford County
Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109 bed hospital offers
complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
About this opportunity:
- Direct patient carewithin the scope of the Registered Nurse
- Utilizes therapeuticcommunication in daily practice.
- Maintains a safetherapeutic environment.
- Identifies nursingproblems as they relate to the individual
needs of the patient.
- Plans individualizedpatient care utilizing an interdisciplinary
- Participates inperformance improvement activities.
- Provides care andcoordinates participation that fosters the
goals of the hospitals mission andvision
If you find this opportunity compelling,we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review all applications. If you arehighly qualified you
will hear from one of our managers. We are activelyinterviewing so
We are an equal opportunity employer andvalue diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA., Smyrna , RN / Registered Nurse / Tennessee / Permanent / Medical Surgical Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!