Flex Pool Registered Nurse
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: February 9, 2020
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical CenterFlex Pool Registered
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
StoneCrest Medical Center proudly serves Rutherford County
Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers
complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
We are seeking a Flex Pool Registered Nurse for our hospital to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
Benefits we offer:
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
- We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
- We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope
of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.? Utilizes therapeutic
communication in daily practice.? Maintains a safe therapeutic
environment.?Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient.?Plans individualized patient care
utilizing an interdisciplinary approach.? Participates in
performance improvement activities.? Provides care and coordinates
participation that fosters the goals of the hospital?s mission and
vision statement. When acting in charge nurse role, registered
nurses are responsible for day-to-day activities to ensure the
delivery of quality patient care in a therapeutic environment.?
Make staff assignments based on patient need and the skill of the
staff.? Serve as role models and clinical resource for the staff.?
Respond in a timely manner to requests for information or follow-up
with physician, staff or patient issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform specific competencies as
listed on the competency validation checklist(s).
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Meets mutually agreed upon performance goals/objectives as
listed on the Performance Management Plan.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Completes mandatory education.
- Complies with hospital policies/procedures and patient safety
initiatives.? We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current TN RN licensure or Current Compact State licensure
until residency is made
- American Heart Association BLS
- ICU, PCU, ENDO, PACU, SDS, PAT, Cath Lab, ED, L&D,: ACLS
required within 6 months
- PACU & ED: PALS required within 6 months
- L&D, Mother ? Baby, NICU: NRP required within 6
- Mother ? Baby, NICU:? STABLE required within 6 months
- L&D nurses: AWHONN basic, intermediate and advanced within
- ED & ICU Nurses: CPI certification training preferred within
- ED ? TNCC certification required within one year
Military:? 66H, 66N, 46NXNotice Our Company?s recruiters are here
to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take
your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking?here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Flex Pool Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!