Labor and Delivery RN
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: September 4, 2020
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a Registered Nurse today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental,
and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your
benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Registered Nurse where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
* You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice,
maintains a safe therapeutic environment, and identifies nursing
problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
* You must demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
* Ensuring the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their
Protected Health Information (PHI) is core to your role.
* You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to meet
needs of patients and document all patient care.
* Your role demonstrates the ability to perform technical skills,
follow procedures, and show critical thinking.
* You will provide care and coordinate participation that fosters
the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and
surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete
medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
* Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
* 1 year of RN experience
* Labor and Delivery experience highly preferred
* ACLS Required within 6 months
* NRP Required within 6 months
* AWHONN basic, intermediate and advanced within one year
* CPI Training & Certification required within 6 months
* Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or Compact
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Labor and Delivery RN, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!