LPN Weekend Premium
Company: Diversicare Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:Smile, You've Found Us!Are you passionate about
caregiving? Would you like to work with the best team in the world?
If so, apply with us today.We build on trust, respect, customer
focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and strong communication
skills to shape the culture in our workplace. Diversicare team
members play a critical role in fostering an environment of Service
Excellence, which we extend to all those we are privileged to
serve.If you wish to make a difference in the lives of our patients
and residents, APPLY NOW!Full Time Benefits include:
- Excellent 401k plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Time
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- DiversICARE - employee hardship fund
- Pay advancement program - OnShift WalletDiversicare provides
post-acute care services to patients and residents at 62 skilled
nursing and long-term care centers in nine states, primarily in the
Southeast, Midwest and Southwest United States. Together, with our
team of dedicated healthcare professionals, we leverage our diverse
strengths to provide each patient and resident with healthcare
serves that best meet their needs.It is Diversicare's Mission to
"Improve every life we touch by providing exceptional healthcare
and exceeding expectations."We are guided to excellence by five
Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, Teamwork and
Stewardship, as well as 12 Service Standards.We build on trust,
respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation and
strong communication skills to shape the culture in our workplace.
Diversicare team members play a critical role in fostering an
environment of Service Excellence. Our Service Standards are in
place to offer support. They lead us to what matters most to our
company: creating a warm, caring, safe and professional environment
for our customers and each other.Our culture of impassioned service
delivery is the Diversicare Difference.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily nursing operations of a specific
- Performs nursing techniques for the comfort and well-being of
the residents; checks each resident daily to determine status;
ensures residents reach highest attainable level of
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during their
- Administers prescribed medications, orally by injection;
provides treatments using therapeutic equipment; ensures proper
handling and storage of medications and controlled substances.
- Observes residents' reactions to medication and treatment.
- Observes, records, and reports changes in residents' condition
to supervisor and attending physician.
- Maintains residents' medical record by way of documentation, as
required by policy.
- Assists in planning, supervising and instructing C.N.T.'s;
assigns daily work assignments to ensure positive outcomes for
- Other duties as assigned by R.N. Supervisor or the Director of
- Has a current license by the State Board of Nursing, as an
- Must have the ability to lead and motivate subordinates.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties characterized by
frequent change, as work schedule will change on a daily
- Able to work intimately with residents, physicians and
- Capable of working to prescribe nursing standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; has an interest to
perform a service.Diversicare is committed to being an equal
opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or
disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Diversicare Healthcare Services, Smyrna , LPN Weekend Premium, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!