Health Services Coordinator
Company: Pauline and Thomas Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPauline and Thomas Healthcare, Inc. is a
non-profit organization serving individuals with intellectual,
developmental, and physical disabilities. We are seeking a Health
Services Coordinator to support and utilizing the health-related
knowledge to our individuals in leading them to be independent and
have an amazing quality of life.Our Health Services Coordinator
position is a non-medical position therefore it does not require a
nursing license. However, having medical related experience and
knowledge is a plus.Health Services Coordinator Compensation:
Salary: 35,500k - 40,000k annually DOEHealth Services Coordinator
- Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental, and Life
- Employee Discount Programs
- Paid New Hire Training including CPR and First Aid
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Saving ProgramHealth Services Coordinator
- Provide prescribed treatment and health care procedures as
ordered by a physician.
- Create and distribute Individual Health Reports detailing
participants' general health, health care goals, and physician
recommendations for each service recipient.
- Provide documentation regarding service recipient's health
status for various support people.
- Advise administrative team of all concerns and/or issues
related to the provision of nursing services.
- Observes service recipient's mannerisms and reports adverse
reactions to medication or treatment as
- Monitor medications, health, medical diagnosis and medical
concerns of service recipients and refer for medical services as
- Monitor the services recipients use of medications through
Medication Administration logs.
- Removes expired medications from circulation and access.
- Assist in building a support network between the service
recipient, family members, and the community.
- Maintain health services supplies inventory and places supply
orders when the inventory is low.
- Advocates for service recipient with intellectual and
developmental disabilities health concerns.
- Administer medication(s), when needed and complete appropriate
- Accompany individuals to and from appointments and activities,
- Foster a meaningful relationship between the individuals and
their community.Health Services Coordinator Minimum Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma/GED
- I-9 Identification (Social Security Card, Passport, etc.)
- Required to walk or stand regularly
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to crawl, kneel, climb, stop and squat
- Accurately calculate medication dosages
- Exercise good judgement and remaining calm in crisis
- Experience providing nursing services to individuals with an
intellectual disability is a plus but not required.If you are
interested in our job opportunities, please apply.Pauline and
Thomas Healthcare is an EEO employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Pauline and Thomas Healthcare, Inc., Smyrna , Health Services Coordinator, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!