Posted on: May 17, 2023
Overview As Needed -time days] Are you a highly skilled and
compassionate registered nurse (RN) looking for a rewarding career
in homecare? If so, we invite you to join our team at Amedisys, one
of the largest and most trusted home health and hospice companies
in the U.S. Attractive pay
- $44.53-$55.66 Enjoy great perks and benefits
- A full benefits package (with affordable health insurance
- 401k with a match and a discounted employee stock purchase
- Up to $500 in wellness rewards and up to $1,200 in free
healthcare services paid for by Amedisys yearly.
- Mental health support.
- Infertility coverage, adoption reimbursement and paid parental
- Back up child and elder care (at participating locations).
- Fleet vehicle program (for full-time caregivers meeting certain
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Student loan counseling, tuition reimbursement and
- And more. What s in it for you
- Community-based care centers with a supportive and inclusive
- Better work/life balance and increased flexibility compared to
- Job stability and the opportunity to advance with a growing
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of
patients and their families providing much needed care where they
want to be in their homes. Don t just take it from us see what our
caregivers love about Amedisys I have worked here just shy of a
year and it s the best job I ve ever had! We have an awesome team
and administration is very supportive. I never felt so appreciated.
Your time off is really yours. Amedisys caregiver Why Amedisys
Amedisys is a leading provider of home health, hospice and
high-acuity care, dedicated to helping patients and families
navigate the complex healthcare system. With a focus on
compassionate, patient-centered care, you would be joining a team
of professionals committed to improving the lives of those they
serve. Named to Modern Healthcare s Best Places to Work 2021 and
- Coordinates and oversees all aspects of patients home
- Collaborates with patient care teams to develop and implement
- Educates families on patient condition, needs and care.
- Performs head to toe physical assessments.
- Checks vital signs and manages medications.
- Gives injections, IV therapy or tube feedings.
- Administers and maintains catheters.
- Completes documentation timely and accurately.
- Supervises LPNs and HHAs.
- Regularly communicates patient progress to the clinical
manager, physician and care team.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- One year of nursing experience.
- Current RN license, specific to the state(s) you are assigned
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and liability
insurance. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across
several U.S. geographic markets and may vary depending on location,
job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Amedisys is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified employees and applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin,
citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual
orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other
legally protected characteristic. By submitting your interest in
this job, you agree to receive text notifications with additional
steps to complete your job application. You will receive up to 6
messages from the number "63879". Message & data rates may apply.
Keywords: Amedisys, Smyrna , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...