Mental Health Nurse - RN - PRN
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Description Introduction Do you currently have an opportunity to
make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care
and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year,
nurses at TriStar Centennial Medical Center have the opportunity to
make a real impact. As a(an) Mental Health Nurse - RN - PRN you can
be a part of change. Benefits TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Job Summary and Qualifications
- You will oversee and direct the care of psychiatric patients
within your assigned unit
- You will be the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all
disciplines for well-coordinated care for your patients.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assisting personnel,
maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- You will demonstrate clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing
and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- You will display effective communication skills and maintains
therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and
staff. What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Registered NurseTriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 740+ bed
comprehensive facility. We offer medical and surgical programs.
These include behavioral health and 24-hour emergency. These also
include heart and vascular and imaging. These also include
neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation,
sleep disorder, and women's services. We are an affiliate of
TriStar Health. TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 43-acre
campus. We are home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center.
We are home to TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital. Our campus
includes The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah
Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center,
TriStar Centennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute and TriStar
Centennial Parthenon Pavilion. HCA Healthcare has been named one of
the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten
consecutive years (). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it." - Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an
organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our
industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for
our Mental Health Nurse - RN - PRN opening. Submit your application
today and help advance the practice of nursing. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Smyrna , Mental Health Nurse - RN - PRN, Healthcare , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!