Step Down Nurse
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Description IntroductionTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for Step Down Nurse
position and spend more time at the bedside with the
patient.BenefitsTriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at TriStar
StoneCrest Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsThe
Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical
providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing
care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an
unparalleled patient experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each
shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment
used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 60 months of
employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Masters Degree, or Bachelors Degree, or Associate DegreeTriStar
StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County, Tennessee. Our 100 bed
hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children. This
includes emergency, surgical, and many other services. Our medical
staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties.
Many physicians have offices on the hospital campus. Our staff is
committed to providing quality patient care. We offer compassion
and comfort in our modern facility.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Step Down Nurse opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Step Down Nurse, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!