Company: Saint Thomas, TN
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job ID: 200585 Ultrasonographer Smyrna, Tennessee Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title: Ultrasonographer I City, State: Smyrna,TN Location: TN-Smyrna President Place Department: STHS Hrt Smyrna Additional Job Details: FT Days Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM Job Description Job Summary: Performs diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images to radiologists and physicians for interpretation. Responsibilities:
- Sets up and adjusts all equipment and manually maneuvers transducers to perform exams.
- Implements safety standards and performs appropriate quality control procedures.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognizes significant structures, artifacts, pathology and equipment limitations.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: A. Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life. B. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life. C. Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership. D. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship. E. Creativity - Courageous Innovation. F. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Performs routine and complex studies and assists physician in a variety of ultrasound procedures which may include vascular, general, and echocardiographic. All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Must have or be board-eligible for one of the following: RDMS, RT(S), RT(VS), RVS, or RVT obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Must have 1 of the following or be board eligible:
RDMS, ARRT-S, ARRT-VS, RVS, RVT, RCS, or RDCS. STHe has a 365 day grace period from date of hire or transfer date to obtain certification or course completion. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited educational program in Sonography required or be registry-eligible Work Experience:
- Two (2) years experience in medical field preferred. How To Apply For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at . Equal Employment Opportunity Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status. No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share: -->
Keywords: Saint Thomas, TN, Smyrna , Ultrasonographer, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!