Company: U.S. Air Force
Posted on: October 31, 2018
Position Summary Life in the Air Force can add unique pressures in addition to the normal stresses of daily life. Specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental health and emotional problems, Psychiatrists play a crucial role in caring for the overall well-being of their patients. Due to extensive medical training, these highly trained specialists understand the complex relationship between emotional and medical illness to better care for their patients' full mental health needs. Benefits The Air Force benefits package is unparalleled in the civilian world. Benefits include:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year.
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- Tax-free food and housing assistance.
- A generous retirement program.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities. Qualifications This is an active duty position as an Air Force Officer. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements: --- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathic medicine --- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry --- Completion of five-and-a-half-week Commissioned Officer Training course --- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 --- Must be willing to relocate About the Air Force The U.S. Air Force is the number-one Air Force in the world. Our mission is to fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace. We live by three core values: integrity first, service before self and excellence in all we do. The Air Force offers hundreds of careers, from healthcare to engineering, in order to serve the American people and provide precise and reliable global vigilance, reach and power for the nation.
Keywords: U.S. Air Force, Smyrna , Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!