Company: StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: January 13, 2019
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center - Smyrna, TN
TriStar StoneCrest is a 109-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 500 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff. StoneCrest offers a full array of services including emergency care, general surgery, cardiology, women's services, neurosciences, sleep services, orthopedics and oncology. The hospital most recently added robotic surgery, a Level IIB NICU and interventional cardiology services. Patient care and satisfaction is a primary focus, which is demonstrated by an accredited chest pain center, award winning cancer program, certificate of distinction for primary stroke centers and recognition by The Joint Commission as one of the nation's top performers on key quality measures.
Every TriStar StoneCrest employee is committed to the care and improvement of human life. We achieve this by upholding our medical center's values of teamwork, accountability, caring/compassion, integrity, customer service and attitude in the daily performance of our duties. These expectations guide our patient care and are a reflection of us as individuals and as a whole.
At TriStar StoneCrest, we depend on the collaborative efforts of our entire team, from physicians to support staff. If you are ready to join a nationally recognized team that makes a difference in providing healthcare to our community, TriStar StoneCrest offers excellent opportunities to advance your career and achieve your goals.
TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center is currently looking for its next Certified Nurse Technician.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
- Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
- Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
- Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
- Document vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
- Assists coworkers to meet patient care needs including phlebotomy.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- High School Diploma/GED required
- CNT Certification required
- Individual with 1-2 years previous technician experience preferred.
- BLS required
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Nurse Technician, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!