Progressive Care Unit Nurse Weekends Only
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: April 15, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
StoneCrest Medical Center- Smyrna, TN
Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse (PCU RN)
Full Time Weekends Only
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and
improvement of human life. For us, it's all about people. Here at
HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees,
and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry
leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your
personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000
volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to
awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired
Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with
many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've
come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Student Loan Forgive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial
About this Facility:
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and
surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital offers complete
medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
About this opportunity:
The Registered Nurse performs direct patient care within the scope
of the Registered Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic
communication in daily practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic
environment. Identifies nursing problems as they relate to the
individual needs of the patient. Plans individualized patient care
utilizing an interdisciplinary approach. Participates in
performance improvement activities. Provides care and coordinates
participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork.
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
- ACLS Required within 6 months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
You are encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Progressive Care Unit Nurse Weekends Only, Healthcare , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!