Special Procedures Technologist - Cath Lab
Company: TriStar Centennial Medical Center
Posted on: July 21, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center-------Nashville, TN
PREMIUM PAY!!!-- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!!--Special
Procedures Tech --- Cardiac Cath Lab
Full Time Days w/Call--TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a
657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical
programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and
vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women---s services.
An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical
Center---s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart &
Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women---s Hospital, The
Children---s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer
Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar
Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.--Centennial Medical Center is
currently looking for a Special Procedures Tech --- Cardiac Cath
- Assesses, plans, implements patient procedure care.
- Reacts accordingly to emergencies.
- Scrubs/assists physicians with diagnostic and interventional
cardiac and peripheral angiographic studies.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation in Camtronics
- Records, monitors hemodynamic tracings, valve areas
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment and care of patients
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiologic Technology or
Cardiovascular Technology preferred. May be considered with 15
years procedure experience.
- Current licensure or registry by specialty.
- Current BLS certification
- Completion of ACLS training within 6 months of hire.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients,
guests, physicians and other employees.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the
nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of
locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and
115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and
employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five
percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is
provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and
Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Smyrna , Special Procedures Technologist - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!