HR Benefits Specialist
Company: Thorndale Partners
Posted on: November 21, 2022
DETAILS: Benefits Specialist
COMPENSATION: $50,000 - $60,000 Base + Benefits + Bonus
We are looking for someone to join an industry-leading organization
as a Benefits Specialist. In this role, you would be responsible
for administering day-to-day activities related to the employee
benefits program. This role would focus on all benefits-related
billing, including invoices for payment and payroll reconciliation.
You will work on a team that supports our client's organization
from a human resources capacity. This is a great opportunity to get
your foot in the door with a stable company that puts its people
- Maintain relationships with carriers/3rd party benefit
providers, and act as a liaison between all health plan
representatives and employee benefits.
- Research all applicable state and federal laws and regulations
as related to benefits and ensure company programs remain in
- Oversee changes to employee benefits, including life events,
new hire enrollment, and employment terminations.
- Manage the day-to-day activities related to the administration
of employee benefit programs, including retirement programs,
medical, dental, vision and prescription programs, group term life
insurance, EAP, COBRA, HIPPA, IRS (Section 125), and Flexible
- Provide support to employees and HRBP's by answering questions
and resolving issues with regards to the benefits
- Perform frequent audits of insurance invoices to ensure
accuracy in payments and in payroll contributions and
- Participate in the development of wellness initiatives and
- Coordinate and communicates various employee-related events
throughout the year such as open enrollment, benefits fair, health
fair, compliance training, etc.
- Help develop, refine, and improve existing processes
- Undertake & manage projects and new initiatives as directed by
- Associates Degree in a related field
- 2+ years of experience in HR or Benefits related role
- Ability to learn and adapt to various HR software
Thorndale Partners, LLC
Your trusted talent acquisition partner working to provide a
premium experience to both job seekers and hiring managers.
Please visit our to learn more and follow us on .
Keywords: Thorndale Partners, Smyrna , HR Benefits Specialist, Human Resources , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!