Airport Operations: Corporate Trainer
Company: Corporate Flight Management
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Contour Aviation Headquarters - Smyrna, TN
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 Salary
Up to 25%
Contour is a long-established aviation services company with
diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part
91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales
division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA
certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe
maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul
services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation.
Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight
segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten
largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we
do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all our lines of
business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members
consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to
think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity
and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion,
sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status,
pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other
protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment
opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Collaborate with management to identify Company training
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training
sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries,
videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are
performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Audit of stations to remain in compliance.
- Additional duties as assigned by management. Qualifications
- Be at least 18 years if age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel
in and out of the United States.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to
understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
- A minimum of two (2) years of proven experience in a teaching
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training
- Must be willing and able to travel within 24-hour notice and be
available to provide station support/training for up to two (2)
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying
- Be able and willing to demonstrate all job functions such as
pushback, deicing and jet bridge operations.
- Must be able to work inside, outside and during inclement
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Excel,
Outlook, and Word, and also have a basic understanding of similar
- Able to life 75lbs routinely with or without reasonable
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a
positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with
a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit
to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Able to pass a DOT pre-employment drug screening and submit to
random DOT drug and/or alcohol testing.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all
regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal
- Have knowledge of Ground Service Equipment and safe operating
- At least (9) months of active status as a Cross-Utilized
Airport Agent with Contour Airlines preferred.
- Experience in aviation or aviation related educated
- Experience with fueling and deicing preferred
Keywords: Corporate Flight Management, Smyrna , Airport Operations: Corporate Trainer, Human Resources , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!