SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a MRI Tech today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a MRI-Rad Technologist where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions is valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- As MRI Rad Technologist, you can complete MRI/General Radiology
examinations by ensuring a high level of quality.
- You must be able to operate Meditech/Synapse/ TelaRadiology
system /CD Burner/Power injector/Fuji CR/ MRI unit.
- You will interview patients and review charts/orders to obtain
- In this role, you will relay results to radiologists, and
assist them as necessary.
- Evaluating patients for contra indicators and scanning with
appropriate equipment is core to your role.
- You must be capable of transporting patients to and from
- You will promote teamwork within the department/hospital and
follow patient safety guidelines for MRI.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee
and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete
medical care for adults and children, including emergency,
surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic,
physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our
medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45
specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the
hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality
and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our MRI - Rad Tech opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
- Graduation from an accredited school of radiologic
- 2 years post-graduate experience preferred
- Current registration ARRT with advanced certification in
- If not registered in MRI, will be required to obtain
registration within 6 months of hire or will be released from
- Current BLS upon hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.