Caregiver / Nursing Assistant
Company: Vitality Senior Living
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Offer services to residents as indicated in service plans.
Assist in development and revision of service plans. Observe for
and reports resident problems. Perform certain dining services,
activities, and housekeeping duties.
- Assist residents with performance of activities as indicated in
- Assist residents with performance of simple treatments as
indicated in service plans.
- Assist residents with emotional health and/or problem
behavioral issues as indicated in service plans.
- Perform other services for residents as indicated in service
plans (e.g., laundry and pet care). Note: any team member with
potential risks related to pet care (e.g., allergies and pregnancy)
should exercise caution in this regard and contact his or her
supervisor concerning any related issues.
- Assist in development and revision of service plans by
informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences, as
well as successful service approaches.
- Observe for and report resident problems (as listed in
Observation and Reporting sections of Personal Care Specialist
Resource, or in service plans) and report such problems to LPN (if
on duty) or Medication Attendant.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in English, both
verbally and in writing.
- Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
- Maintain any certification as required by state or provincial
Keywords: Vitality Senior Living, Smyrna , Caregiver / Nursing Assistant, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!