Materials Technician-2nd Shift
Company: Schneider Electric
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Schneider Electriccreates connected technologies that reshape
industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000
employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of
switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software
and services improve the way our customers manage and automate
their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders
to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability
of stock, and order priority.
- Read and interpret Bills of Material (BOM's), job notes, and
- Confer with department supervisors and production coordinators
to determine overdue materials, parts and daily material
- Pull and deliver water spider and kitted parts to work
- Label all racks, part bins, and shelves in storage areas and
- Examine material received, verify part numbers, and check
discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked parts.
- Perform cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Use inventory scanning system to scan into/out of
This job might be for you if:
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without company sponsorship.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- Only candidates in the immediate geographic area (50 mile
radius) will be considered.
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as a
background check to the satisfaction of the Company.
- We are seeking candidates with a solid work record of safety,
job performance and attendance.
- Experience using various tools including
manual/electric/pneumatic tools, fork truck (including stand-up),
jib crane, templates/fixtures, hand carts, measuring devices and
prescribed safety equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, squat, reach to or below
shoulder level, lift, carry, push, pull, and use hands to handle
and feel. The employee is frequently required to climb and reach
above shoulder level. The employee is regularly required to
Keywords: Schneider Electric, Smyrna , Materials Technician-2nd Shift, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!