Universal Banker - Sam Ridley
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
A successful Universal Banker is versatile, flexible, and
talented. You are the associate that can do almost anything
within the banking center. You'll process transactions, open
new accounts, and seek sales opportunities. You will be trained to
educate clients on our products, services, and benefits. This
position is a great one if you value teamwork, a fast-paced
environment, and the ideal job to grow a career in banking!
- Collaborate with team members to provide outstanding customer
service to our existing and potential clients.
- Deliver exceptional service while processing daily financial
- Build client relationships by listening to our client’s needs
and meeting their financial goals.
- Provide teller/platform support as needed to keep the lines to
a minimum and to provide quality customer service.
- Teller support - performing daily processing of financial
transactions, i.e. deposits, handling currency, coin, and cashing
- Platform support - opening checking accounts, savings accounts,
and providing all other deposit product services. Actively inform
clients of products / services, identify their financial needs,
follow through, and close sales.
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of other bank
services, i.e. Treasury Management, Merchant Services.
- Explain product benefits, changes, restrictions, requirements,
and any other relevant product information to clients.
- Cross-sell and make referrals to bank partners to generate new
business and deepen existing client relationships, participate in
client calling activities during special deposit/loan
- Take loan applications for personal/retail consumer needs and
“handing off” the processing of these applications to the
- Assist Banking Center Mangers with “on the job training” of new
- Participate in Banking Center meetings to enhance knowledge of
sales initiatives/processes, bank products, operational processes
and “exceptional” customer service delivery.
- Assist Banking Center associates with all aspects of daily
operations as needed.
- Perform all other job related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required and may be substituted with an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at
least 1 year of experience as either a Teller or as a Relationship
Banker, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with a 10-key calculator, coin counter, and
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) is desired.
Note: As part
of the employment process for this position, you will have to meet
the requirements of a background credit check. This position
requires compliance with the S.A.F.E Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008
and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon
meeting all such requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer career growth and a
competitive Total Rewards
- Health, dental and vision coverage for different individual and
- Company provided dollars to help pay for benefit premiums
- Health Savings Account with the ability to earn company
- Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent
- 401(k) employer match up to 6%
- Generous paid time off for vacation and holidays
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Wellness programs, platforms and incentives
- Medical Decision Support
- Paid short and long-term disability leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Associate Recognition programs
- Vacation Donation Program
- Payday every other Friday
- Mentor Program
- Flexible and remote work for many positions
First Horizon Bank began in 1864, in Memphis, Tennessee and we've
remained dedicated to our clients, associates, and communities for
over 150 years. Our culture and diversity shape the
way we do business. It's resulted in numerous awards and growth into
a top 25 bank with locations across the Southeast. We're
publicly traded under the ticker symbol "FHN" on the NYSE.
Visit us: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Smyrna , Universal Banker - Sam Ridley, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!