Company: Tenneco Automotive
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Tracking Code: 186158 Job Location: Smyrna, TN Country: United
Tenneco's Motorparts (DRiV) is a world leader in the international
automotive aftermarket built from the combined strengths of
Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and hlins with 31 of the best known and
respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or
older. Our colleagues throughout 25 countries around the world work
as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the
most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our Distribution
Center facility in Smyrna TN. This position will be responsible for
assisting with all payroll processes, timekeeping and information.
This position will be a valued member of the Human Resources team
where we strive to promote from within wherever possible;
therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are
the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent
Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will
be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves
on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of
transparency and prompt communication throughout.
* First point of contact for employees for time and attendance,
benefit time and payroll questions or concerns.
* Process payroll on a weekly basis and maintain payroll
information as required by law and Company policies.
* Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
* Record employee complaints, questions and concerns about payroll
services and communicate those issues to the HR Manager.
* Provide support to HR and Finance department as needed.
* Prepare records and information for audits.
* Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 2 years supporting Payroll, timekeeping and/or HR
* Prior experience with timekeeping systems such as Kronos and SAP
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco Automotive, Smyrna , Payroll Administrator, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!