Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Participates in the programming of the project with Sales
(and/or the Customer) to understand the project requirements and
- Responsible for the accurate development of solutions and
effective presentation materials in the form of proposals and RFP
- Coordinates and oversees pricing and technical document
- Writes, edits, formats and reviews proposals. Customizes
proposal to accurately reflect proposed solutions. Ensures proposal
compliance with Customer requests and/or requirements. Ensures that
all proposals and accompanying materials are accurate and
- Works with assigned technical resources to obtain equipment
pricing and margin analyses.
- Support escalation activities to obtain approvals from
- Prepares the final version of pricing documents and leads
price/scope review meetings with representatives from Sales,
Engineering, Pre-construction, Execution and Finance before
- Works within strict deadlines for submission, and drives
company resources to meet deadlines.
- Conducts verbal/written follow up with clients after submission
of proposals as required.
- Ensures accurate information is included in forecasting
- Organizes and facilitates Proposal/Contract Transition
- Supports the construction team as necessary to order and
- Performs quality control edits on all documents. About Aston
Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll
never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Smyrna , Proposal Specialist, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...