Company: Candlewood Suites/Lebanon
Posted on: September 13, 2023
We have SUCCESS because our team is the BEST!! Are you the
"SORT" of person that loves having "LOADS" of fun, while working in
a TEAM environment? Do you have a positive attitude, and smiles for
miles?? If so, we want YOU as our newest Laundry Attendant at our
beautiful hotel! We proudly offer COMPETITIVE PAY, GENEROUS travel
discounts, PAID PTO, the opportunity to earn employee referral
INCENTIVES, and FREE participation in our Telehealth program!!
- Responsible for the complete upkeep and smooth functioning of the
- Formulates washing formula for stained loads and all other
laundry products processed through the laundry area including food
and beverage items.
- Sorts dirty linen by product type.
- Identifies worn and torn linen and keeps track of rag outs on a
- Participates in monthly linen inventory.
- Ensures the washing of linen is up to standard before placing
- Communicates any maintenance and upkeep issues to appropriate
person relating to all laundry equipment.
- Coordinates with the Engineering Department any routine
maintenance of the equipment or outstanding repairs.
- Suggests methods for increasing laundry efficiency.
- Organizes linen in such a way that it is sorted by type, loaded
on carts and put up neatly on the linen storage racks.
- Works in a fast-paced environment with time constraints and
timing deadlines related to production standards and
- Multitasking with linen in various machines running at the same
time with different products.
- Ensures that the proper amount of linen is ready and available to
disperse to the guest floors. Shortages of linen in the
housekeeping storage areas should not exist.
- Main duties include folding linen and terry cloth items in a neat
- Sets the wash and dry cycles on the machines based on products
- Ensures that work is closely coordinated with housekeeping to
determine the proper level of products is kept in the laundry
storage areas on the guest floors.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and
- Performs other reasonable duties as directed by the leadership
- Understands that business demands sometimes make it necessary to
move employees from their accustomed shifts to other shifts.
- Maintains a professional appearance in appropriate uniform.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the laundry area and
- Possesses the ability to work well with other team members.
- Attends department meetings as required.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude with an outgoing and
friendly personality towards all guests when in guest areas
Keywords: Candlewood Suites/Lebanon, Smyrna , Laundry Attendant, Other , Lebanon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!