Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
- Allocate locations in the warehouse for all materials and parts
to increase efficiency when pulling orders for shipment.
- Essential Functions
- Must comply with all EH&S regulations for the protection of
the environment and maintain safe working conditions.
- Policies, procedures, and work instructions must be adhered to
for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
- C oordinate the movement of current product lines to active
locations in the warehouse.
- Assign new products and identify locations in the warehouse via
- Consolidate products in warehouse locations for maximize
- Analyze product weight/dimensions for warehouse location
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Perform basic math computations.
- High level of computer competency with Microsoft Office (Word,
- Advanced knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan,
- Ability to handle the pressure of deadlines, coupled with
- Ability to become familiar with operating practices of a
- Employee must be certified in-house to operate powered
industrial vehicles, if applicable.
- Physical Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The
employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms,
and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be exposed to heights up
to 30 feet. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical
parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme
cold including climates consistent with outside weather
- High school diploma or GED.
- Logistics or Warehouse Management experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer experience.
- Revision History
Changes are listed most recent first.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Tenneco, Smyrna , Slotting Coordinator, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!