Emergency Room Nurse Level III Trauma
Company: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center
Posted on: May 10, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
StoneCrest Medical Center- Smyrna, TNEmergency Room Registered
Nurse (ED RN)Full Time Nights 7PM-7AM, rotating weekendsMember of
the TriStar Division of HCA Our Mission- Above all else, we're
committed to the care and improvement of human life. For us, it's
all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to
our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is
demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores,
defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the
impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our
dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a
World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking
for an employer with many different career options and a
people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. A few of
the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy-
- Generous PTO Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Certification Programs
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
About this Facility:TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford
County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 109-bed hospital
offers complete medical care for adults and children, including
emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology,
orthopaedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology
services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more
than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near
the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing
quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort
in our modern facility. About this opportunity:The Registered Nurse
performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily
practice. Maintains a safe therapeutic environment. Identifies
nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the
patient. Plans individualized patient care utilizing an
interdisciplinary approach. Participates in performance improvement
activities. Provides care and coordinates participation that
fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
- Demonstrates age specific knowledge of human growth and
development, assessment, range of treatment and care of
- Ensures the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of
their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Promotes and exhibits teamwork. Qualifications:
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests,
physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing
(B.S. or A.S.)
- ACLS Required within 6 months
- PALS Required within 6 months
- CPI Training & Certification required within 6 months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You are
encouraged to apply today as interviews are being set immediately!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, Smyrna , Emergency Room Nurse Level III Trauma, Other , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!