Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
2nd shift Tues-Sat
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Red Classic (RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
(CCCI), the nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet
mechanics service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment.This posting is
for our facility inLavergne, TN.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), working out of Lavergne, TN, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independently with little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal toolbox. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be
responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C)
employees as needed.
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a heavy duty diesel engine.
Must be proficient with brakes, drivelines and mechanical engine
components on diesel trucks. Strong electrical experience with the
ability to diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and
including emissions and engine components. Must possess basic
computer entry (PC) skills.
* 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty diesel engine
maintenance or diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years
previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Basic welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair electrical, ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines.
* Must be at least 21 years old.
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required.
* CDL-A or ability to obtain within 3-6 months of employment
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license.
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Smyrna , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 2nd Shift Tue-Sat - BONUS, Professions , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!