CDL A Local Truck Driver - Now Hiring
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Company: US0060 Sysco Nashville, LLCZip Code:37209Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0 " Earn Up to $110,000 for CDL A
Drivers" JOB SUMMARY Sysco has immediate job openings for
dependable local CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and
efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver
various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry
goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route
schedule. Our truck drivers build relationships with each customer
using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with
their operations to meet needs and expectations. QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Relocation Assistance Available - Certain Restrictions.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- New hires are eligible first day of the month following or
coinciding with 31 days from date of hire.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to
drive success?Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of
a Sysco Driver .BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's
Benefits, please visit HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW: Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Smyrna , CDL A Local Truck Driver - Now Hiring, Professions , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...