CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DMW Clarksville
Company: Averitt Express
Posted on: December 2, 2018
Averitt currently is seeking top-notch professional drivers to join our team in Evansville, IN to help serve our dedicated customer.
Drivers for this account must live within a 150 mile radius from Evansville, IN.This exceptional full-time career opportunity entails:
- Pickup tractor & pre-loaded trailer at customers location in Evansville, IN.
- Average 7 stops per week, paid at $20 per stop
- Average length of haul is 600 miles with 3-5 loads per week
- Coverage area of GA, IN, KY, TN, SC, LA, MS, OH, AL, MO, WV, IL, AR & WI
- Mostly Monday - Friday, some mid-week home time
- Start at .45 cpm; top out at .47 cpm, reached within 24 months (Hub Miles)
- Average 1,946 miles per week
- Average $54,000/ year
- Delivery locations will vary week to week
- Around 50% no touch; 45% with electric pallet jack provided & 5% touch
- During deliveries there may be some pickups of return to shipper material
- Drivers will be hauling flour or pet food.
- After all deliveries are made there could be either vendor pickups or 3rd party backhaul pickupsCheck out the many benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDLA driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Smyrna , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DMW Clarksville, Professions , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!