Supply Chain Quality Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 5, 2019
Description:QualitySupervisor - 2nd ShiftPURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION
The primary responsibility of the Quality Supervisor is toprovide quality assurance support for an inspection team.? Provide qualityteam leadership, prioritize business needs and develop associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Supervise a team of Quality personnel to address process and product quality. Perform technical qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine performance and report on significant trends impacting company and customer expectations. Write reports and other communication materials to highlight quality metric performance achievements and identify areas of needed improvement. Input data pertinent to quality measurement database systems. Lead and participate in cross-functional teams that focus on reducing non-conformance, improving yield, or supporting metrics tied to product and equipment quality. Manage the staffing, payroll and time management of associates of the team.
- Strong existing knowledge of Asurion Applications, systems and processes.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong facilitation and meeting coordination skills.
- Knowledgeable of manufacturing timekeeping methods (i.e., Kronos, E-time).
- Understanding and utilization of Microsoft office, DAX Axapta and Workday.
- Highly desirable that this position obtain an ASQ professional certificate??
- Associate's Degree?
- 3 years of Supervisory experience?
- Experience in ISO9001\:? 2000?standards QS/TS standard, statistical analysis and quality system software and warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative analysis, and problem-solving techniques, root cause analysis, quality assurance practices and concepts
- Bending, sitting, lifting, and standing basedon the need of the business. Standing and/or sitting for extended and longperiods of time, up to 100% of shift or over time.Work Environment
- Specific vision abilities that may be requiredby this job including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheralvision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.?
- Vocal communications isrequired for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word and/orto communicate with customers and/or clients.?
- Hearing is required to perceiveinformation at normal spoken word levels and in environment with loudmachinery.
- Exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals, and suchmatters as demands for overtime or shift work.?
- Exposure to various materialsincluding cardboard, various metals and plastics.?
- Exposure to moving equipmentand objects in the immediate work area such as automated machinery, fulfillmentline, heavily laden carts, and forklifts.?
- Exposure to tools or material with sharpedges which may involve the risk of injury.
- 1850 Midway Lane, Smyrna, TN 37167#CB RPJ3
Keywords: Asurion, Smyrna , Supply Chain Quality Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Professions , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!