Field Service CDL Driver
Company: Tradebe Environmental Services, LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Tradebe is an international leader in waste reclamation and
recycling solutions managing more than two million tons of waste
annually, recycling 60% of that waste. Providing environmental
services since 1984 through the treatment, recovery and recycling
of waste, we also serve various markets including industrial,
manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and more.
Tradebe is committed to the waste hierarchy with our efforts
focusing on Reducing, Recycling & Recovering the waste we manage.
We are the waste management leader in Europe, the United States;
and one of the largest global companies in the environmental sector
by managing 85 fixed plants in Europe, (Spain, UK and France), the
United States and Oman; with over 2,100 employees worldwide.
Tradebe is seeking a full-time CDL A or B Driver based out of our
facility in Goodlettsville, TN The selected candidate will
transport hazardous and non-hazardous waste in conjunction with all
DOT rules and regulations.
As Tradebe's CDL A or B Driver you will:
- Individual will label and load drums; complete hazardous and
non-hazardous paperwork; and perform daily pre-trip and post-trip
- Individual will operate various types of equipment; and perform
other duties as assigned.
- Some overnight travel and overtime is required and the work
schedule will vary.
Education and Experience
- The selected candidate will have a high school diploma or
equivalent along with a Class CDL A & B driver's license with
hazardous material and tanker endorsements.
- Indivdiual must be detail oriented and customer focused with
the ability to read, understand, and apply common operational
documents, SOP's, and training modules.
- The ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- A DOT physical is required.
- The ability to exert physical effort daily; to wear a full-face
respirator; and to wear Level C & D protective clothing when
necessary, are required.
- The ability to work occasional overtime; and to pass a
pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check, are
Why Tradebe is Right for You
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee's
contribution, up to 25% of the employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
The management of the professional careers of our employees stands
out as a cornerstone of our model. We take the time and effort to
provide development opportunities, both from an educational and
professional point of view. Training is one of our main concerns
and therefore we invest a great deal of resources.
Are you ready to join Tradebe's...
At Tradebe we work to provide sustainable, innovative and quality
solutions that contribute to improve our environment and serve our
We want to be the ever-growing leader in each market where we
Results: We work diligently to achieve our goals, exceed customer
expectations, and hold each other accountable for delivering
Environmental Sustainability: Our processes prioritize recycling
and recovery of materials wherever possible, contributing to a
Growth: We promote an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our employees
that encourages innovation and growth as differential factors for
Talent Development: Our greatest asset is our employees, we are
committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right talent
for our company.
Customer Service: We foster a proactive and transparent
relationship with our customers to ensure that we help them to
solve their short and long-term needs.
Health & Safety: We possess an unwavering commitment to providing
and promoting a healthy and safe work environment.
Keywords: Tradebe Environmental Services, LLC, Smyrna , Field Service CDL Driver, Professions , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!