Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Rush Truck Centers is the largest network of heavy- and
medium-duty truck dealerships in North America, selling and
servicing Peterbilt', International', Mitsubishi Fuso', Ford',
Hino' and Isuzu' trucks at over 120 state-of-the-art facilities in
22 states. We provide a full range of aftermarket solutions, backed
by a $250+ million parts inventory, over 2,400 service bays and 26
collision centers. Full-service truck leasing and rentals are
available, as well as financial and insurance services.The Sales
Administrator assists and coordinates activities for assigned Sales
Representatives and the Sales Manager(s) of New or Used Truck Sales
as assigned.Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of
opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle
dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers.
Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford,
IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in
the transportation industry. Grown with us as we continue to expand
our network of locations and dealerships.Responsibilities:
- Approve and process truck orders, including order change
- Prepare weekly sales status reports, including receivable and
deposit accounts for sales managers and sales representatives.
- Manage sales file records to include submitting new truck
orders, managing sales packets, booking truck sales, process and
report sales rep commissions, reconciliation of inventory schedules
and processing sales adjustments or chargebacks.
- Prepare sales administrative paperwork using SFA-TDP and ADP
operating system, including chargebacks.
- Update catalogs and other selling tools with manufacturer
updates and insure these are communicated to the field including
assisting the sales managers in taking, editing, and posting truck
pictures in TRX, Truckpaper and other selling tools.
- Manage and administer all internal and external purchase
- Coordinate sales training for dealerships.
- Process MCOs and titles for all sales. Process dealer inventory
- Prepare flooring statements, process payments, and submit
flooring requests with GE and NFC as well as monthly reconciliation
of both statements.
- Manage, distribute, and maintain month end sales and inventory
reports to managers.Benefits:
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one
to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company,
must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving
record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the
companys insurance carrier.
- It is recommended, but not required, to pursue the acquisition
of a Commercial Drivers License to assist the Sales Staff with the
delivery/transport of local customers trucks.
- Knowledge of personal computers and dealership inventory
software programs preferred with excellent knowledge and
demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Office, with skills using Excel,
Access, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
required.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/DisabledThis job posting does not state or imply that
these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The
employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to
perform any other duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Smyrna , Sales Administrator, Sales , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!