Outside Sales W/ Base Salary
Posted on: January 5, 2019
ResourceMFG is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Smyrna, TN Area!
If you are a Business Development Manager (Outside Sales) who is hungry for the opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader, then we would love to speak with you!
Who are we?
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand 'his world.' We are unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.resourcemfg.com!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
Compensation for this Business Development Manager role will include a competitive base salary and unlimited monthly bonus potential! We also offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical and dental, short & long-term disability, and life insurance along with a Wellness Program, generous PTO structure, and a 401K plan.
Primary duties for this role will include:
* Develop full knowledge of assigned sales territory
* Develop and implement strategy for achieving necessary sales results
* Ability to respond in a timely, positive and creative manner to last minute needs from drivers and customers
* Handle scheduling needs from clients both just in time and future
* Must be able to multi task and effectively manage their time
* Develop relationships with employees, clients and internal staff
* Inside/Outside sales experience
* Learn, understand, and follow policies and regulations
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, Medical Solutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
* Must be self-starter (require minimal supervision), very organized and detail oriented
* Must have the ability and the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities
* Oral and written communications are clear, concise, organized, and professional
* Must be a proficient communicator and listener
* Must present professional image through work attire
* Needs to have excellent relationship-building skills
* Must be computer literate with high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Applications
* Must have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
* Strategic Planning Skills
* Able to build Market by finding new business and growing existing clients
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: EmployBridge, Smyrna , Outside Sales W/ Base Salary, Sales , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!