Real Estate Agent (New or Experienced Agents)
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description Are you ambitious, enthusiastic, resilient? Dream of your own business in real estate sales? We provide the best training, mentorship, and a proven method to become successful. If you are ready to put in the time and energy to take advantage of our reputation, tools, and support and can respond quickly to today's buyers' and sellers' needs, we want to talk with you. We can help you turn this decision into life changing income and personal reward. If you've ever considered a profession in real estate, get connected with our Career Counselors by submitting your information.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Advise contacts on the state of the real estate market
- Collect and distribute information concerning the need to buy or sell real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: broker, home, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate courier, resident, residential, residential real estate, residential leasing agent
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Smyrna , Real Estate Agent (New or Experienced Agents), Sales , Smyrna, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!